1. Buying process on the OBU1 website
ETA Automatizări Industriale sells its products online, through the authorized reseller Civitronic SRL, together providing customers with a secure and efficient online ordering and payment service.
You can buy OBU One online, following these simple steps:
- go to “Online Shop” in the Main Menu
- add your product to cart
- select “View Cart” in the top right corner
- fill in the necessary data and place the order
The data you need to fill in is necessary for us to process your order, correctly and efficiently. The personal data is entered using a 128 bit SSL encrypted connection. More information is available in the “How safe is it for me to pay online?” section below. Your personal information is not transferred to other third parties, by neither ETA Automatizări Industriale, Civitronic SRL or PayU.
Make sure you fill in the correct form and indicate the person or company we will send the invoice to. Your email address is extremely important because all information regarding the order will be sent via email. An incorrect email address slows down the entire ordering process. Moreover, ETA Automatizări Industriale, Civitronic SRL and PayU will not be able to contact you and inform you regarding the status of your order.
If the delivery address is not the same as the billing address, please let us know by checking the “Ship to a different address?” option. Choose the preferred payment method and confirm your data and order, by choosing “Place Order”. Before placing the order, you need to read and check the “I’ve read and accept the terms and conditions” box.
2. Payment methods
You can choose one of the following payment methods: credit/debit card or bank transfer/payment order. For orders where you want to pay by bank transfer, your package will not be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account. Thus, your order will be processed with a delay of 2-4 days, depending on the case.
If you choose to pay by credit/debit card, your order will be processed immediately. You need to fill out a form with your card information. For payments with credit/debit cards issued under the Visa and MasterCard logo (Visa/Visa Electron and Mastercard/Maestro), the “3D Secure” system developed by these companies is being used to ensure the same level of security for online transactions as for the ones performed at the ATM or in stores.
In addition, “3D Secure” is a system that helps authenticate the identity of cardholders in the online environment. The authentication process is based on the security code known only to the cardholder and is only carried out on Visa or MasterCard servers, depending on the case. The “3D Secure” system allows online shopping with any card issued under the Visa or MasterCard license, including debit and electronic Maestro and Visa Electron. Virtual cards issued by these organizations are also accepted.
If the payment transaction is successful, the following screen thanks you for the order placed on our site and gives you the relevant information with regards to it. You will also receive this information by email, at the address previously filled out in the data field.
3. Security policy
How safe is it for me to pay online?
The products on this website are marketed online through the online payment services offered by PayU. The risks associated with an online payment are:
- The personal data you filled out to complete the order could fall into the hands of third parties and be misused → ETA Automatizări Industriale, Civitronic SRL and PayU guarantee the security of its information systems.
- Your card data (card number, expiration date, etc.) could fall into the hands of third parties and be misused → With the “3D Secure” system applied to payments with Visa or MasterCard cards, no information related to your card is transferred or stored at any time on our servers, these being directly inserted into the Visa or MasterCard systems, depending on the case. In addition, if your card has been issued by a bank certified in the “3D Secure” system, the transaction is authorized only after your authentication in this system – by entering a secret code/password known only to you, similar to the PIN code for ATM transactions. We recommend that you read “Verified by Visa” and “SecureCode” for full details on the “3D Secure” system.