Due to various reasons, you might pay the road tax twice, through OBU or by ticket for the selected route. What worries all transporters is the question regarding the recovery of the money for a ticket paid twice.

The answer is a positive one: YES!

How can I recover money paid twice for a ticket?

As HU-GO partner, we can help you recover lost money, if you fulfill the requirements:

1. both OBU ticket and the one for the selected route must have the same value
2. the ticket for selected route must be submitted within 50 days from acquisition date
3. you should send us a scanned copy of the ticket for the selected route on the email address sales@safefleet.eu

If you fulfill all these criteria, we will take care to fill in documents needed for recovering the money.